Functional: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
Languages: French, German, English
Sylvie is a mandarin-speaking consultant with 17 years of corporate experience in the fields of marketing, sales, and communication. After many years in the telecommunication industry in Europe, she moved to China in 2005. She first worked in Shandong province then in Shanghai in the event industry where she managed Chinese teams and the Shanghai-based office of a French company.
Since 2009, Sylvie is consultant, trainer, speaker, and coach in her own company specializing in the cross-cultural field. She concentrates on:
• Developing cross-cultural agility
• Raising awareness of the impact of one’s work styles onto others
• Maximizing impact when speaking in public or managing diverse teams
• Growing managers into becoming successful leaders.
She consults in both English and French, partly in Chinese or German as well. She has worked in her career with over 40 nationalities and continues working on a daily basis with professionals from around the world.
Sylvie earned a business graduate degree from ESLSCA, Paris, a MBA from the University of Connecticut, U.S.A., and a diploma from the Coaches Training Institute (C.T.I.), recognized by the International Coach Federation (I.C.F.). Beyond her long standing passion for the Chinese culture and language, she has also been actively practising yoga several times a week for over 10 years and focuses on a body-mind balanced approach. She now lives by Paris, France with her family and travels to China three times a year.
Areas of competence:
• Cross-cultural communication
• Cross-cultural management
• Cross-cultural leadership
• French, Chinese, American, German, and other Asian work styles and mindsets
• Team-building activities
• Conference and public speaking skills
• Coaching (One-to-one coaching and team coaching).
Guilherme Macedo Mendez, IT Compliance Enghineer
Chen Guobin, Senior Project Manager, Valeo Lighting System
Brice Lebegue, Aircraft Design Engineer
Jacques Goldenberg, HRVP, Schneider Electric
Nicolas Cormier, Director, Yazaki Corporation