Executive Coach, McKinsey & Co.
Human Capital Consultant
Willa is a seasoned professional and executive leadership coach with more than 25 years’ experience in executive management and coaching. With a background in psychology, Willa’s coaching expertise covers leadership assessment and development, group coaching and one-on-one leadership coaching. She also has extensive experience in human capital consulting, including interpersonal relationship competency modeling, engagement study, as well as emotion and conflict management.
Willa’s coaching career has reached new heights as an executive coach and leadership lecturer in McKinsey & Co. She has delivered successful coaching and consulting engagements benefitting more than 10,000 learners across numerous Fortune 500 companies including Nestle, Danone, Pfizer, PVN and more.
Prior to McKinsey, Willa served as the General Manager of China Health Care, the Marketing & Sales Manager of INC, and the Sales Efficiency Consulting Manager for Abbott Laboratories.
Willa’s extensive coaching and training credentials include:
• Marshall Goldsmith SCC360°, Executive Coach
• Executive Coach and Group Coach certificated by ICA (International Coach Academy)
• Lecturer of systematic management training course of SIM (Singapore Institute of Management)
• Performance and EQ trainer authorized by Hey Group
• Senior Lecturer of executive development center of Shanghai Jiao Tong University
• Psychological Counselor of China National 2nd level
Tony, CEO, PhiSkin